• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom: Solutions pour remplacer module Cartes ?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

La géolocalisation directe sur carte et même le visionnage de la carte ne vont bientôt plus être possibles (LR 6 desktop).

Je cherche partout une solution de remplacement pour géotagguer mes photos en les glissant sur une carte goog ou openstreetmap, mais je ne trouve rien de simple.

Quelqu'un a t'il un plugin ou autre solution à m'indiquer (pour Mac, pas Windows ni Linux) ?

Merci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscribe to the Photographers Plan, update to LR 8 and continue using LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to suscribe any plan; I paid LR and upgrades and full versions for this feature too.

I still use LR, "my" LR, so please do not send me your commercial answers and try to give me some solutions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe almost never provides updates to previous major versions of LR -- once LR 7 came out, it stopped providing updates to LR 6.

You might check out the Geoencoding Support plugin -- the author has an excellent reputation and provides good support for his plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks !

I tried it, but it is quite complicated, LR maps are (were) so easy, drag & drop photo(s) in GE maps and it was done !

Why don't Adobe allow us to use OpenStreetMap if google is so expensive (lol) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't Adobe allow us to use OpenStreetMap if google is so expensive (lol) ?

It's not an issue of cost of Goolge. Rather, the issue with LR 6 and earlier is that Google has changed the way applications access its services. Adobe has updated the latest version of LR (LR Classic 8) accordingly. But as mentioned before, Adobe has a long-standing policy of not updating old versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a freeware program called GeoTagger. I use it on Windows, but I see there is software with the same name for Mac. I don't know if it is the same or not. Also, if you go to your favorite search engine and type in "Mac equivalent of GeoTagger", you get other choices as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you !

I saw all those programs, tried some of them, but they are so slow, unfriendly and sometimes old (no recent upgrades)...

I'll use one of them only for "emergency"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finaly I found Geotag, open source program, free and quite nice; I tried 4 or 5 other geotagging program, not free, they are not so good !

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines