• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Damaged video after export (green horizontal lines, horrible quality).

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just finished my video project, didn't use any effects, only basic color grading (my video is full color). The problem appears when I want to export the video: video gets damaged, and green lines appear (never had such a problem), and I can't get rid of them. I attach a PrtSc.

Video looks like this not only after export, in exporting preview looks like this as well.

I was trying many different exporting settings, but the problem is still there. Have no idea what to do. Re-installing didn't help as well.

I'm using the newest version of premiere pro. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

green lines.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Changing the video rendering settings resolved the problem :-). 1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines