• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens Correction

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to perform what LR and PS refer to as lens correction.  I want to correct a photo in the vertical plane.  Following the tutorial it tells me to click on Develop on the top toolbar in LR.  My top tool bar is blank. Where the heck is Develop??   Very frustrated with PS an LR.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like maybe you are using the new Lightroom CC, not Lightroom Classic? In that version there are no modules, you just select the edit option. By the way, a vertical pane correction is not a lens correction, it’s a perspective correction. Those corrections are now separate from lens corrections, and are called ‘Transformations’.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Either you are in LR CC instead of LR CC Classic.

Or, your menu bar is retracted.

in this screen shot, notice mine is not showing, note the triangle just below the mouse cursor: (ok, not cursor, near top center). Ok hard to see, just above the word Metadata

You may have clicked on it, heck just takes a mouse hovering over it. Here is a screen shot after I click on that triangle:

Is this your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines