Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My presets is missing in Panels in Develop Mode

Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just update my LR Classic, my presets are missing, anyone can help me what can I do?

Capture.PNG2.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen capture of your main LR Classic window does not display the file type of the image selected, In addition in the right side panel there is no profile showing, not even "embedded". Could you name the file type?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As can be seen from the white balance sliders, you have selected an RGB file (jpeg, tiff), not a raw file. Presets for raw files often do not show if you select a non-raw file. Another possibility is that they are all hidden. Click on the plus icon and select 'Manage Presets'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines