• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony SEL1224G lens profile problem (Sony FE 12-24mm F4 G)

Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. I want to say that the Sony SEL1224G lens profile, which is available in Lightroom Classic CC is problematic, it makes too much removal of vignetting and the result is the opposite effect and a dark spot inside the frame.

Please review this profile.

Waiting for an answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SergioDenisenko,

Sorry that the Sony SEL1224G lens in Lightroom Classic CC is not working as expected as it is showing some dark spots within the frame. We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially so the engineering team can look into it. Could you please post this feedback here: Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, SergioDenisenko for the quick response.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have added my vote because I see the same thing. What you can do as a work around is set the Vignetting slider to 50% or even 0%. You could even make that the new lens default if you find that you are always doing that in practise.

Lightroom.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines