• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost files from lightroom classic

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must have deleted some folders by accident on my mac (unfortuantelythe trash is emptied)....many foldersders have question marksand my pictures are gone..i have another copy of all my pictures and cataloge on another mac..what do I do to restore this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copy the images over from your other Mac to the same PATH the original images were in.

But are your images on an External drive? If so them maybe that drive failed or OS X lost its connection. I suggest you restart your system and make sure all external drive are showing up in Finder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a few things you can do... the easiest may be to copy the images to an external drive. Then connect that external drive to the computer that you accidentally deleted the images from. Then open Lightroom and right-click on a folder and select Update Folder Location. Navigate to the folders on the external drive.

If your images were on an external hard drive to begin with, then as JSM mentions be sure to check that the drive is connected and working properly... then check the trash bin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines