• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help multi camera sequence

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I hope you can help with this all four cameras are Iphone and they are the same frame rate and resolution but for some reason one of the cameras come out as smaller in the multi camera sequence.  All help is greatly appreciated.

IMG_9011.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presume you have checked the file properties in the Project panel to make sure PrPro is interpreting that properly?

If it isn't reimport the clip.

If it is, go to the clip on the sequence, right click, and make sure scaling is set to 100% in the ECP.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Neil

Thank you for the reply. It would seem that I have recorded it in the wrong size. The file is still in my computer. I don’t know how to import it in the same size, sorry I am new to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you recorded it smaller that can be a problem. Up-scaling an image that much would be probably easy to see in a video cutting between clips.

You may need to either reshoot or if you can't,  choose to use a sequence sized for the smaller clip, and have PrPro set to the Preferences option "Set to frame-size". That way the other clips will drop in correctly to show the full clip in the smaller sequence frame-size.

You may be looking at the central area of those clips in the multi-cam view in the monitor but in normal view they'll look fine.

You even would have the option to "zoom in" on those clips in editing after finishing the multi-camera cutting.

So if the smaller clip is 1080 and the others 4k, use a 1080 sequence matching the clip. Or a 720 sequence if it is in 1280x720.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was thinking I could export the file that I have and match the settings. Can’t seem to see the corresponding figures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines