• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Questions

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Lightroom Classic user. I store my photos on the hard drive on my PC.

I would like to make all of my photos available online for sharing, access when I am away from my PC and for using in Lightroom CC when I am away from my PC.

I am trying to understand how Creative Cloud syncing works and whether or not it will accomplish what I think I want to do.

I tried uploading some of my photos, using Creative Cloud app on my PC and the web. However, it appears that it is making a copy of my photos in a folder called "Creative Cloud Files". If this is the case, I now have two copies of the file on my hard drive, which is not what I want.

Is there a way to tell Creative Cloud to only sync to the existing copy of the photo?

I also tried syncing a Collection using Lightroom Classic CC. However, while I can access the collection using the Lightroom CC, I do not see the synced collection in my Creative Cloud.

Is there a way to access photos in a synced Lightroom Collection, just as a file, to do things like downloading, without running Lightroom CC?

Also, it appears that I can not sync a Lightroom Classic Collection Set. Is this correct or is there a way to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found answers to most of my questions here: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10621535#10621535

Since Lightroom CC doesn't have the all of the Lightroom Classic collection and keywording features, I will continue to live in the Lightroom Classic world.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines