• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's wrong with warp stabilizer?

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a  project with a tons of differents sequences, and until today without an issue but when I enlarged one of the videos that had Warp Stabilizer, It asked me to Analyze again, and when I did NOTHING HAPPENED, and it keeps saying "please press analyze" and every time I press it nothing happens. But when I open other project It works just fine, but when in a new project I import the same sequence, it happens again the "Please press analyze" and NOTHING HAPPENS.

Please, I need to solve this now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

I solved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT:

First, try removing the clip from the sequence, then reloading the clip from the bin. Then see if analyze works.

If not, then ... the following should help but you will lose analyzation of probably all the other clips as well.

Trash preferences and cache files. Reboot, relaunch, and wait for PrPro to load the project and recreate cache files would be my suggestion. There's a FAQ on trashing preferences found on the overview page's FAQ list.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

R Neil Haugen​ agreed. Painful but necessary course of action.

I tend to delete all my cache files after each session and while it may take a tad longer on the edit it saves me a ton of issues like the one the OP is experiencing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do the same with the cache files, so that's not the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did both things, nothing worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share so others can learn from this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I erased the cache, updated Premiere, and still didn't work but It began to work in other clips, so I erased the clip and uploaded a new one and then it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know this may be out of topic but i have this question and cant find answer anywhere. recently build an r7 1700 build for video and when i use warp stabilizer cpu is 20-30% but if i try playback the video and continiue my work warp stabilizer pauses and not start until i pause playback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Warp requires enough oomph that it can only analyze while you are not otherwise working in Pr. So rather than hammer playback, it's designed to pause while you do further work. You have to pick what's more important ... working right now, or having Warp analyze.

Warp is an intensive enough effect that many power users will apply Warp and get set accordingly, then do a Render/Replace operation on the clips with Warp to a preset designed to mate with their expected export needs. Then of course, it doesn't need to re-render any time you make changes to the clip.

And you can always simply "Restore Unrendered" if you need to go back to the original clip.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines