• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4 for OS software?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to reinstall LightRoom 4 for OS to open my files.  I have a serial number and the original disks for my 3.2 and upgraded to 3.6 but can't find the 4.0 software anywhere.  Any anyone know where to do so? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't have a license, IE Serial Number, for LR V4 then even if you downloaded it you  wouldn't be able to properly activate it.

Sure ther is a link on the Adobe site for downloading LR 4 but it does you no good without having a LR 4 serial number.

LR 4 will not work with a LR 3 serial number. That number is for LR 3 not 4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. I actually purchased and do have a serial number for 4.  Just needing to find the software!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is only a Windows download. It’s normally necessary to contact Adobe support directly. So there could be compatibility issues on Mac OS. But you could try the download of LR4.4.1 at your own risk.

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/lightroom/mac/4.x/Lightroom_4_LS11_mac_4_4_1.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you originally registered your product the serial number will be stored in your Adobe Account.

Sign in with your Adobe ID (email address & password) and choose the tab “Plans & Products”

Then view your products. Every registered application should be shown with serial numbers.

To see a list of your registered products and their serial numbers, go to My Account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to see if via my account I can get to the software itself. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A link was included for the Mac version above and here is for the windows version.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK - that worked!  I used my SN for the 4.4 version and it accepted it and I am good to go.  Thanks for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines