• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No signature LR

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. All of a sudden the signature fails to embed. The dialogue box come up and I can make changes but when I export the signature is not there.

I've tried to update but get an error saying I need to close LR and then click continue but when I close LR the dialogue box with the continue button closes. I've tried all the different ways to close down LR but the result is the same.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Go and edit your watermark, make sure nothing has gone bonkers with it.

Also, more than one watermark saved? Using the correct one?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about Watermarks and the watermark editor window?

Some fonts aren't supported even though they may work with other programs. Try changing the font to something generic and test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I'm referring to the watermark feature. I have a graphic which is set up as a preset. I've been using this for a couple of years.
The watermark check mark in the export panel is on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nigelwsmith  wrote

Yes. I'm referring to the watermark feature. I have a graphic which is set up as a preset. I've been using this for a couple of years.
The watermark check mark in the export panel is on.

Make sure the correct watermark is selected. Just checking the box, having that box checked, means nothing without making the correct selection of which watermark to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about a watermark?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go and edit your watermark, make sure nothing has gone bonkers with it.

Also, more than one watermark saved? Using the correct one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks David. That was good advice. I went into the watermark editor to see if anything had gone "bonkers" and found that I had gone bonkers instead. I'd changed the name of the folder containing my watermark JPEGS the other day without realizing the consequences.
All good now Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines