• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Washed Out Bug

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When applying changes on Adjustment Layer my footage washes out, started today for the first time and continues even after closing and restarting.

Before any adjustments whatsoever

Untitled4.jpg

Aftertweaking the slightest thing

Untitled5.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been a couple issues with Lumetri via adjustment layers that I've seen here, not sure if this is part of that. I can't replicate this.

You tweaked something ... what was it you tweaked, and how much? If you go through the panels, has anything changed settings to show this movement?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there Neil, when I tweak anything it does that. In this case it was simply sharpening but if I reset it, it returns to normal. Any change, saturation, vibrance, intensity, it's been frustrating really.

If it helps, I am using Windows 10 Pro, version 1803. I also suspect it might be related to a crash that occured a couple hours before.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And it only does this when used on an adjustment layer?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines