Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My text is not resizing properly

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Have been Trying to build a site and, as you can see in the images bellow the text is not apearing has it should when i do the preview. Doesn't load with the proper size or aligment. Tryed a lot of stuff and still not able to find a solution. Can someone help me please?

thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 00.00.42.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-13 at 00.00.58.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Why a responsive breakpoint at 320 px? What should happen at this breakpoint in „real life“? Do you know a device smaller than 320 px, so that the responsiveness of this breakpoint can take any effect?

In short: I don‘t see, what you want to achieve. Could you please give us a small(!) sample .muse file, which demonstrates the issue? Only an image and such a „misbehaving“ text frame? Upload this .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we can h

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, Muse is acting as expected.

I bet, your text frame is set to responsive width. In this case, it shrinks/grows according to the actual window/screen size. Consequence: The text within the frame doesn’t fit into the width of the text container any more and flows into the next line.

Text doesn’t resize according to the window size. The text container does. If text would shrink, it would become more and more unreadable, the smaller the browser window is.

If you nevertheless want the text to resize automatically, you have to convert it to an image by using an SVG image or by using at least one system font character (for example a blank). The use of system fonts will cause Muse to convert the text to an image and of course behave like an image. For deeper information about text-to-image-conversion have a look at my answer 4 in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thank you a lot for your help.

Yes i have the text responsive with with but the aligment is centered on the document and the preview is aligned to right. the size is diferent even when i changed the lettering only in that breakpoint. i was able to configure alll the others breakpoints properly and on the 320 px i can't do anything. It's allways diferent from what i do. Bellow is an other example (this is like a slide show with captions), you can see the text box is not even in that part of the screen when it loads on preview the aligment is totaly wrong so is the position.

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 13.17.38.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why a responsive breakpoint at 320 px? What should happen at this breakpoint in „real life“? Do you know a device smaller than 320 px, so that the responsiveness of this breakpoint can take any effect?

In short: I don‘t see, what you want to achieve. Could you please give us a small(!) sample .muse file, which demonstrates the issue? Only an image and such a „misbehaving“ text frame? Upload this .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we can have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines