• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Standar 2017- Enable all features function

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot disable due to restrictions, but how do I speed up the time it takes for this to process once I click on the enable all features button-as each page of docs that I have to access, takes 30-60 seconds each time in order for me to modify the pages.?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Hi kissandraw,

As mentioned in the description above, you want to speed up the time Acrobat takes for enabling all features for a pdf file in protected view, could you try adding the specific files, folders, and hosts to privileged locations by clicking Edit > Preferences > Security ( Enhanced) > Privileged locations and check if that helps?

Please refer to the following help document which explains more on that:

Protected View feature for PDFs (Windows), Adobe Reader

Let us know how it goes.

Shi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kissandraw,

As mentioned in the description above, you want to speed up the time Acrobat takes for enabling all features for a pdf file in protected view, could you try adding the specific files, folders, and hosts to privileged locations by clicking Edit > Preferences > Security ( Enhanced) > Privileged locations and check if that helps?

Please refer to the following help document which explains more on that:

Protected View feature for PDFs (Windows), Adobe Reader

Let us know how it goes.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines