• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

playback does not work

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need some help with my premiere pro. I am not able to playback anything in my program monitor. i have tried everything, from changing the short cut to delete and reinstal to encode my files to a other format. it has been like this for about 2 weeks and before this there has never been any issue with editing my files. I use a dell xps 15 9570, i7 8th gen.

i hope someone in tis forum can help me out

cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at you Audio hardware setup, there might be an error there that is stopping the playback. Often Windows updates upsets this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved this issue yet, jj%202000? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kevin - I updated to Premiere 2019 and I have been using it with a few projects. Today the playback - spacebar is not working on all projects in this version.

I uninstalled and reinstalled

Clean cache

restarted computer

Nothing works. Please advise.

thank you,

Marise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BUMP!
No Playback in PP 2019.  13 Nov 2018.

Project was working fine this afternoon. Now the spacebar does not work at all in PP2019, the Play Button doesn't work, scrubbing the playhead in audio, source and program doesn't work either.  My producer is livid, but at me!

Here's what I've tried

Restarting

Restarted PP

Updated PP to most recent

Empty the Cache

Move the Cache

Resetting the workspace

Changing the renderer

Restarting Premiere Pro again and again.

Check that it's not a Mac Spacebar problem (it's not as I'm typing this).Duplicate the Sequence (this sometimes works on other Premiere audio-issue bugs)

Check the audio output

Make a new comp

I'm stumped now. Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WORKED AROUND - do not use Premiere Pro 2019 just yet.
Use this lovely tool to go back to 2018 and make edits great again.  This works immediately in 2018!

Edited By Moderator to remover Link.

No need to use some 3rd party tool as you can revert to Pr Pro from the Adobe CC DTA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  We're having the same issue today - PP2019 won't playback and can't quit without crashing. Also, "low-level exception" errors and can only be force-quit.  I've re-installed but I think we'll stick to PP2018. 

Could you help a little further:
What's a DTA?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desk Top Apps/ Got it - sorry!

So, no we can't find a way to revert a PP2019 Project to a PP2018 Project so we can keep on working.  
The 3rd party converter (removed my mod) is currently the only way we have found that enables us to get back to work.

If we're missing something, could you let us know how to convert  2019.Pproject  back  to  a  2018.prproject  only using Adobe tools please as soon as you can.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines