Exit

Re: Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I have a similar problem.

I have deleted files more mistake or error uploaded by Lightroom mobile. Is there a way to recover all photos.

It is very important for me.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same thing happen.  I had no idea the photos would be gone from everywhere, including my phone.  Is there any way to recover?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any resolution to this?  I am having same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me, spent hours editing and putting my photos in albums via Lightroom cc mobile  app. When I upgraded to the premium service within the app, all my photos disappeared and seem to have been completely erased from adobe cloud.

extremely disappointing. Can someone please help.

im on an iPhone 7, downaloded from the App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Did you use a different Adobe-id while triggering the upgrade-process. Could you try to connect your device via iTunes-Share and let me know if your original photos are still listed there...here you can find the steps how to do that...How to recover Lightroom for mobile (iOS) photos using iTunes File Sharing

Let me know your results.

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All synced photos shows 1635 images but almost all are missing files. Mobile uploads folder gone. Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. I had a Lightroom CC Mobile and upgraded to the Lightroom CC with 1Tb storage and was told I could use it on both my phone and my laptop. Now only the laptop works. My mobile app shows 1745 in my CC folder but now won't display a single one. I can upload new photos, and they only show up on the laptop. However, the laptop app can't see all 1745 photos. Same account is used by both apps. Extremely frustrated!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lightismymuse,

This actually sounds a bit different from the posts above. Can you post a screen shot of your laptop showing the full screen, with the My Photos open on the left, and All Photos selected? And also a screen shot of your mobile device showing The All Photos view.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

This afternoon I uninstalled and reinstalled my mobile application and it

appears to be working again. Previously my laptop app was working fine, but

my mobile would not see a single one of my cloud photos. Post

reinstallation and I am once again able to see all of my photos on both

devices.

Thank you for contacting me though. I really appreciate the follow up!

Regards,

Keith Young

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018, 7:55 AM Michael J. Hoffman <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, the same thing is happening to me, the app would display my All Photos folder but upon tapping on it nothing but a spinner would come up. I‘ I’m using only the mobile app on this adobe Id on the free version. I am afraid by signing out or reinstalling I may loose the data. Could you help me to sort this out? Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Any tech supports out here who can help me with my problem? The same situation fits my current experience now. All my items (photos&presets) are all gone after opening my adobe lightroom cc (free version) on adroid app .Please respond immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I upgraded my phone and when I opened LR CC mobile, initially I could see my photos but then a message came up which I don’t remember what it said and then all my photos were gone! I thought my photos were syncing with the cloud  How do I get all my photos back please? I’ve spent so many hours editing my photos for months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines