• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting issue with premiere

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been trying to get a project exported for a few hours now but Premiere keeps getting stuck at 0% of encoding when I hit export.

Format: H264

Preset: Match Source - High Bitrate

Premiere v13.0

I have also had a bunch of issues getting footage to link with AE. Everytime Premiere will open the ae file and will freeze and the application will stop responding after a spinning wheel.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi adamgk,

Sorry to hear about your issue. I understand that whenever you try to export a video, it freezes at 0%. Thank you for the information provided, however, we'll need more information to troubleshoot the issue better.

1. Which Operating System are you using?
  2. Please share the system specifications (RAM, GPU, Processor)
  3. Please share a screenshot of your export settings. FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?
  4. Are you using any plug-ins?
  5. Does it happen with a particular project or sequence?
  6. Have you tried a different export format?

Additionally, please change the video renderer and then try to export. FAQ: How to change the Video Renderer in Premiere Pro?

Hope we can assist.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines