• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline Marker Bug/Workspace Selector Bug

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I import a third clip into the project my timeline indicator and Workspace bar at the top break. Before importing a third clip Premiere runs perfectly with just 2. I noticed that when I clicked on file or workspace or something at the very top it would refresh and show where the indicator actually is but this does not fix the Workspace problem. It usually plays on the top right display even with the bug but this time it did not. I have tried clearing the cache. Please help<3

my rig.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

try to close your timeline and reopen it from windows, does that make any sense ?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trash the preferences as a first step and get back to us with the results please so that we proceed further if there's no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try to close your timeline and reopen it from windows, does that make any sense ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines