• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted title reappears

New Here ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Digital Editions 4.5.1 on a Windows 10 computer.  I downloaded a book, but it would not allow me to open it on my Nook Color, saying I did not have permission.  I attempted to delete the book by removing it from the library and deleting it in the download file.  Every time I open Digital editions, the book reappears with the current time as the time downloaded. How can I get rid of this phantom book?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2016 May 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a bug with the current Version of Digital Edition. At moment only work if used Version 3. Adobe Digital Editions downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 4.5.7 on Mac OS Mojave, and I have the same old bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seam not solved update the bug -> still work with 3.0 has no problems with windows 10 and all work fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines