終了

フォトリアからのアカウント移行

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

現在フォトリアを利用していますが月額契約でなく、通常画像(プレミアムでないもの)をクレジット買い切りの単品購入をしています。

アドビストックへの移行後も同じ方法で利用をしたいのですが、現在表に出てくるのが月額契約しかないように見受けられます。

これまでのようにプレミアムでない通常画像を購入したい場合、月額契約しかできないのでしょうか?

アドビストッククレジットは、通常画像購入には適応できないんでしょうか?

アカウントを移行すると、月額契約が必須かどうかが知りたいです。

よろしくお願いします。

表示

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
他のユーザーへの思いやりを持ち、敬意を払いましょう。コンテンツの出典を明記し、投稿する前に内容が重複していないか検索してください。 さらに詳しく
community guidelines

correct answers 1 件の正解

アドビスタッフ , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I believe you want some information about the Adobe Stock subscription plans and credit packs. You can get our different plans and their pricing on the Adobe Stock plans page here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Through subscription plans, you can only license standard assets. Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits fro

投票

翻訳

翻訳
アドビスタッフ ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

最新

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I believe you want some information about the Adobe Stock subscription plans and credit packs. You can get our different plans and their pricing on the Adobe Stock plans page here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Through subscription plans, you can only license standard assets. Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack. You may also refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

Also, you can get more information on the credit packs here: Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs?

If you have a Fotolia account and looking to transfer your credits or subscription downloads to Adobe Stock, please check the information as shared below:

Fotolia Credits will be converted into Adobe Stock Standard Credits with a ratio of 5 Fotolia credits for 1 Adobe Stock Credits (1 Adobe Stock credit = 1 Standard license)

Fotolia Monthly Subscription downloads will be converted into Adobe Stock Standard Licenses with a ratio of 1 Subscription download for 2 Adobe Stock Standard Licenses.

There is no obligation to make any purchase on Adobe Stock as part of this offer.

If the users have credits on Fotolia, their Credits will be converted into Stock Credits.

If the users have a subscription on Fotolia, their downloads will be converted into Standard Licenses.

Once a Fotolia member has transferred their account, they are eligible to migrate their account to Adobe Stock, where they will no longer be billed on Fotolia, but on Adobe Stock., but on Adobe Stock. They can benefit from an exclusive offer, giving them 33% of subscriptions. There is no offer on credit packs. There is no obligation to “Migrate” to Adobe Stock. They can transfer to Adobe Stock without any commitment to purchase an Adobe Stock plan.

You can call our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  to find out about options for moving over to Adobe Stock.

Let me know if I have misunderstood the question.

Regards,

Twarita

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
他のユーザーへの思いやりを持ち、敬意を払いましょう。コンテンツの出典を明記し、投稿する前に内容が重複していないか検索してください。 さらに詳しく
community guidelines