• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with adobe acrobat DC

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as Nathalie. I find it a naughtiness that mine can get any support to solve the problem. But the main thing is all paid, bad service at Adobe

Ce message a été modifié par : Birgit Ewert

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Hi imonikag,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a subscription for Adobe PDF Pack and a trial for Acrobat Pro DC.

Adobe PDF pack is an online service. You just need to Sign in with your Adobe ID here https://cloud.acrobat.com/

Then you can use the Adobe PDF pack services.

You may also use some the feature of Adobe PDF pack in the Adobe Acrobat Reader application (desktop and mobile).

To install Ad

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no service for the free Acrobat Reader. Do you pay for something else? We have no idea which other problem you mean, there are thousands of posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Acrobat Reader DC and pay for it monthly. Recently I can not call the Acrobat reader anymore.
I always get the request to test the Acrobat Reader 14 days or unlock.
Through my adobe account, you can not find help anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Reader is free, do you mean ADOBE Acrobat DC? You can not open Acrobat Reader? Or what do you mean by “I can not call Acrobat Reader?“

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Adobe Acrobat DC and pay for it monthly. Recently I can not call Adobe Acrobat DC anymore.
I will then always receive the request to test 14 days or activate the Acrobat DC. Through my adobe account, you can not find help anywhere. It's all just complicated, not really easy to use.

I think there are more users who have this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi imonikag,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a subscription for Adobe PDF Pack and a trial for Acrobat Pro DC.

Adobe PDF pack is an online service. You just need to Sign in with your Adobe ID here https://cloud.acrobat.com/

Then you can use the Adobe PDF pack services.

You may also use some the feature of Adobe PDF pack in the Adobe Acrobat Reader application (desktop and mobile).

To install Adobe Acrobat Reader on Desktop, use this link Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions .

You may also refer to the following forum threads discussing the similar issue:

I subscribed to Adobe PDF Pack but can't figure out how to open it to use. Every time I try to sele...

How do I download Adobe PDF Pack?

Let us know if you need any further help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader is free. Please tell us what you pay for so that we can direct you. Please check your Adobe account, or receipt to find the actual thing you pay for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, I use the Adobe Acrobat DC and pay for it monthly. Recently I can not call Adobe Acrobat DC anymore.
I will then always receive the request to test or activate the Acrobat DC 14 days. Through my adobe account, you can not find help anywhere. It's all just complicated, not really easy to use.
Maybe you can give me a contact person to solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to find an answer here:

Known issues | Adobe Acrobat DC, Reader DC

To be able to really help you, we need more information.what computer, which operating system are you using. Did you install a new system recently?

I can not give you a contact person, as I am not Adobe staff. Most of us are freelancer dedicated to help other users to solve problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines