Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show constant timeline in reference monitor

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all the people!

Been in this forum so many times that I lost count a long time ago (like most of you, I guess).

But I cant find the answer on this one.

I run a three monitor setup, two of them for more workspace and one with a Black Magic Design Decklink card wich let me output a clean signal when working in Davinci Resolve.

PROBLEM: I would like the "program" monitor window to constantly being shown on my reference monitor (the one connected thru the Decklink card), but this is not the case. Everytime im going to the "source window" to put new material on the timeline my reference monitor shows that material instead, same thing when clicking on footage in the "Bin".

Is there any way to get this setup going like I want it to?

Thanks for your time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe what you want can be achieved.  The point of that monitor is to see the image you're working on at that moment, so to work as you desire would be...incorrect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jim!

Thanks for the superfast reply!

Thats a bummer........but I can always think of myself like a little bit special (in a good way)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My sister would say the same about me, but...not so much in a good way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines