• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After the crash, the project does not work_01

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and tried copying into a new project, but that doesn't work for me. The solution Vidya Sagar proposed is not a logical answer to these issues. The projects I'm working on were created on this version of Premiere Pro. I'm having issues since Friday November 9, and after almost a week, nobody has given a real solution. I think, Adobe should figure this out and add an update with a better version of Premiere Pro. I have used Premiere Pro since it was just Premiere, and this is the worst version I got.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same error, and I don't have any scopes open...though I did last week, and then things went wonky, so I turned them off after multiple inconsistent fatal crashes (though it seems like Lumetri and LUT usage caused more fatal errors than having the scopes open). Anyway...

- Resetting the workspace fixed nothing, even though no scopes window was open or included in the default editing workspace.

- Attempting to switch to a different workspace that maybe had a scopes view by default (how would I know, I can't use the app...) resulted in an instant crash (as opposed to the 100% consistent slow-motion crash I'm getting that stops arrow keys from working, and prevents media from loading, and I can't do anything...but the app is "still there"...every time I try to open a sequence for editing).

- Deleting preferences fixed nothing.

- Uninstalling (and asking it to remove all preferences just to make doubly sure), rebooting, and re-installing Premiere from scratch fixed nothing.

- Importing the project into a new project fixed nothing.

Premiere Pro 2019 cannot edit video - it produces low level exceptions even just opening a sequence, it cannot display media (everything just shows up as white), and none of the recommendations I've seen from Adobe staff have worked.

The only thing that worked was manually editing the project XML following directions I found online (I'd post the link but Adobe is blocking it) and opening the resulting hacked project in Premiere Pro 2018. The project is fine...the 2019 app is absolutely not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines