• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic CC is opening on its own

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used LR Classic CC since it became available.  No issues until recently.  Now it simply opens on its own.  I somehow think it might be related to my Wacom intuos pro tablet but I believe it started at some point after I started using the tablet.  It can open 5 or 10 times an hour while I'm working on other things.  Or it can open 3 or 4 times in 10 minutes.  It's making me crazy and I don't know what to do.  I see nothing in my preferences (which I haven't changed recently) to explain this and a google search of the problem has gotten me nowhere.  HELP!! thanks!  Stephanie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your operating system is what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS 14.1.  This was happening well before I upgraded to Mojave.  It seems somehow connected to the use of my Wacom Intuos Pro tablet as a trackpad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Mojave, appears to be a dirty word for LR.

what happens with Wacom unplugged.

and visit Wacom web site, may be new drivers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Installed new Wacom drivers today and we'll see what happens.  If it keeps happening, I'll unplug the Wacom.  I've also written to Wacom and we'll see what they say.  I know Mojave has LR issues but I don't think that's it.  The problem started well before the upgrade got to my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, no SD or CF card in a card reader perhaps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No card in a reader at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines