• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Dynamic Link Causing Pixel Glitch

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the cc19 versions of each on Mac Pro, High Sierra.

Dynamic Link is causing a randomized pixel glitch that changes with each frame.  The raw footage (.mov) does not appear that way.  Thought it might just be the display, but it also appears in the exported videos.

When I have the AE project open, it does not do it, but these 2 videos are from 2 different projects...

Anyone have any insight or is this a use 2018 until the next update comes out kind of thing?

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 12.16.32 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this issue, mdr? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am, I was hoping that the newest update would change that but it still exists.  I have just been using 2018 in the meantime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MDR,

Sorry about that. I have noticed this error with Lumetri and Adjustment Layers. Can you try adding the Lumetri effect directly to the clip? Is that the issue? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines