• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: A low-level exception occurred in: Oscilloscopi Adobe

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm experiencing this issue since this morning, and I can't find any previous post regarding my specific problem.

I was working on a project that someone else created, when I moved the project from the external disc on my local disc and I opened with Premiere CC2019, I got this message: "A low-level exception occurred in: Oscilloscopi Adobe (Trasmit::CreateInstance)", and I'm unable to see anything in play: I see the timeline with the sequence, all the edits and layers, but I cannot play the sequence to watch it (the screen in the program monitor stays black). Also, when I try to watch some clip from my footage in the bin, the preview monitor turns black and I can't see anything.

I'm gonna attach a picture of the error here:

Schermata 2018-11-15 alle 16.05.02.png

I tried importing this project into a brand new one, I tried cleaning the cache and the problem is that now I get this message whatever project I try to open, even those that worked perfectly until a few hours ago. I also tried uninstalling Premiere Pro CC2019 and reinstall it from the beginning, but I still have the same problem.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Chiara

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Hi r.correa, lisa_vudio,

Sorry for the trouble. Have you deleted the old preferences when you reinstalled the app?

Just for a test, reset the preferences and check if the issue persists in a new project. Here are the steps: FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro?

Are there any AfterEffects compositions in the old project file which has issues?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same problem since last Monday and I have tried everything that is possible, but nothing works. Let's see if someone from Adobe can fix this and all the issues Premiere Pro 2019 is having since its launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi r.correa, lisa_vudio,

Sorry for the trouble. Have you deleted the old preferences when you reinstalled the app?

Just for a test, reset the preferences and check if the issue persists in a new project. Here are the steps: FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro?

Are there any AfterEffects compositions in the old project file which has issues?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Vidya for the information. This morning there was an update for Premiere Pro which I installed and I reseted preferences in Premiere Pro. Now it’s working perfectly well.

Thanks!

Roque Correa

Senior Editor/Photographer

Ivanhoe Broadcast News

Winter Park, FL

O: (407) 691-1500

M: (407) 539-4439

rcorrea@ivanhoe.com<mailto:rcorrea@ivanhoe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for 2 weeks, now I’m back with the same issue and it’s not normal to keep deleting preferences every time you start Premiere Pro! You guys should develop and update to solve this issue.

Thanks!

Roque Correa

Senior Editor/Photographer

Ivanhoe Broadcast News

Winter Park, FL

O: (407) 691-1500

M: (407) 539-4439

rcorrea@ivanhoe.com<mailto:rcorrea@ivanhoe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines