• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine Files in Acrobat Settings

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create combined files for batches frequently. The latest files that I am combining are not working the same as all others.

I combine 3 files. When I go to File, I no longer see the option "Save As"

When I try to review the portfolio created, it does not display all of the files combined.

Have the seetings changed? Where can I view the settings?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cherylk,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to combine files in Acrobat DC, is that correct?

Could you confirm Acrobat's dot version and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

If you have created an action, you can check the settings for the action by clicking Tools > type action > manage actions >

Select the action > and click Edit.

Could you confirm if you are referring to the combine files options as seen in the screenshot below:

Have you tried clicking Tools > typing combine files to access the settings?  Does that help?

Let us know if that is not the case.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered the settings were changed to create portfolios v. binders. My issue was resolved after I changed the settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you're back on track! 

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines