Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selling my Lightroom Presets

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I want to sell my Lightroom Presets but I have no idea where to start. I have a wordpress.org blog/ website where I have my own domain.

I have all my presets ready in the Lightroom CC Desktop version on my mac. I have the latest Lightroom version so all my presets are saved as a .xmp file.

I have heard that in order to sell them, you need to compress them into a zip file. Does anyone know how to do that?

Also, will they be compatible with the desktop and mobile Lightroom version once I sale them as a zip file?

Would you recommend me to export them into dropbox/ google drive or use Easy digital downloads on wordpress?

I am sorry for my questions, but I have never sold a digital product before.

Thank you for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lenajosefine,

This isn't really the forum for this. You could look into a variety of digital sales platforms like e-junkie, fastspring, gumroad, sendowl etc.. There are loads of them. You can compress folders in the operating system on both Mac and PC.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines