Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An Old plug-in makes Premiore Pro crashes on Launch

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had a plug-in installed but I removed it.

The new Premiere 2019 wont launch because of it.

I uninstalled (and removed preferences) and installed it again but the problem remains :Capture d’écran 2018-11-17 à 15.15.28.png

Can you help guys?

Thanks a lot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Red Giant's support page Red Giant Support  and look to see if Red Giant has an updated version of the plugin that is compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Launch Red Giant Link (the application that manages the plug-in installation), click the Universe tab, and then click update.   If your Red Giant Universe subscription isn't active, it should still update to the current version and run in demo mode.

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 10.03.35 AM.png

The screen shot shows what Red Giant Universe looks like before being installed.  (I have it active on my desktop, but not my laptop.)

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines