• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Issues Between Cloud and Lightroom CC Latest Versions

Participant ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lighrroom CC shows it's Syncing 11 photos yet when I ALT click the LR icon it shows it's fully up to date. (0 Uploading 0 Downloading 0 Pending)

If i right click on the folder and sync it shows that I have 877 files that are "Missing" which ARE NOT MISSING.  They are safe and sound in the cloud (as seen on lightroom.adobe.com)

Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jimerb,

Sorry that your images are showing up as missing in Lightroom CC but they are available on Lightroom web.

Just confirming, are you using Lightroom Classic CC or Lightroom CC on your computer?

If using Lightroom Classic CC, please head over to the Preferences> Lightroom sync menu and hold down the "Alt" key, you should see an option "Rebuild sync data". Select this option and let Lightroom rebuild the synced data.

This will show actual sync errors or missing files if any. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i will try that.

is this a harmless thing to do? I have so many edits and tagging I'd hate to mess up my catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked. It only took a few seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I rebuilt the sync data, lightroom restarted and the 11 are still there.  What now?

This is not fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines