• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to GIF, animation doesn't work.

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I have created a simple animation, I made out a symbol, of all the keyframes in the animation, to better resize it and position it to my tastes, instead of doing one at a time. There's a background behind it, which i made in a loop, but kept it in frames only, instead of making it a symbol, needn't need to resize that much or position it. Now my question is, that exporting it to a swf works like charm, both the things move, i.e. the first layer as intended to and the background layer too. Exporting it to gif, it doesn't move the symbol, it just shows the very first frame, still at it's first position,  but the background moves flawlessly. Why gif only works for keyframes, and not for the created symbols? And how to make it move now, I still have the keyframes from where i made it a symbol, used a new canvas to work upon. But, i will have to position each and every image again, for the animation. Is there any resolution to it or not? Plus, the gif i don't know how the system it works upon is, i am using high res pics, and it just made it all whacky, gave me a 4 times the size of the swf file, and still didn't work. Having doubts now, how the gif works here.

TOPICS
Import and export , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the exact answer to your solution, but have a look at this post to see if it helps you.

Animate CC 2017 - How do I export to animated GIF?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the symbol you're using a Movie clip? If so try changing it to a graphic symbol instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines