• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing background color of static text field

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another noob question - I need to change the background color of a static text field from transparent to white. Is it possible?

Seems there is lots of information on doing this for dynamic and textinput, but none for static.

What have I missed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Choose a fill color with the background color you want, then use the rectangle tool (or another shape) to draw the background shape/color you want behind your text. You can put this shape in a layer below your text layer or arrange it to be behind the text using Modify > Arrange > Send to Back.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choose a fill color with the background color you want, then use the rectangle tool (or another shape) to draw the background shape/color you want behind your text. You can put this shape in a layer below your text layer or arrange it to be behind the text using Modify > Arrange > Send to Back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That will certainly work ... and what I've had to do because of time ... but it seems pretty primitive when even Power Point lets you fill text box backgrounds.

Certainly, Adobe would not fall short of Microsoft <wink, wink>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines