• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC keeps syncing, always gets stuck

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded all my pictures (about 80 000) through Lightroom CC, so they would be uploaded to the cloud in full resolution. Since I mainly want to work with Classic, I opened it and let it sync all the pictures (which took several days). It never finished. There were a couple of hundreds errors, but mainly for many days "Syncing 12 photos" without any change. So I closed Lightroom Classic CC, deleted the Sync File and restarted Lightroom Classic. It starts to Sync some pictures, but after some minutes always gets stuck and then doesn't do anything anymore (no change of the syncing number for a day) and doesn't react. Also, always detecting thousands of Sync Errors.

Does anyone have an idea what is the problem and what I could do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Try going into preferences > Lightroom sync > hold down the option key and tap the Rebuild Sync data button.

You might also try deleting the images that are causing the error by going to the Catalog panel > All sync errors > Remove.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi korinnag18031546,

Sorry that you are unable to sync images as the app is stuck syncing

Could you please take a look at the mentioned in this discussion LR Classic CC stuck syncing images  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going into preferences > Lightroom sync > hold down the option key and tap the Rebuild Sync data button.

You might also try deleting the images that are causing the error by going to the Catalog panel > All sync errors > Remove.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You made my day!, that OPT trick was simply wonderful. added to my LR trick bag

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this same trouble.. Stuck in the UPload.  Will not sync to the ipad anymore.  Tried the options above already

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines