• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC blending mode export problem

Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two MovieClips, one with no blending and one with blending "Screen" on top of the first one.

Everything looks as it should, the problem is that if I try to export an image, the blending mode does not apply anymore for those graphics.

This is how it looks on the stage or in the compiled SWF in Animate CC:

AnimateCC-Blending-Problem.jpg

This is how it looks if I try to export an image:

AnimateCC-Blending-Problem-Export.jpg

Not sure if this is a bug, but it sure seems like one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Hi.

This is because you're seeing the blending happening against the white color of the stage. But if you export an image with alpha channel, the stage color will not be visible by default.

You have to either export the image without an alpha channel or create a rectangle with the same dimensions of the stage and put it below the rectangles.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

This is because you're seeing the blending happening against the white color of the stage. But if you export an image with alpha channel, the stage color will not be visible by default.

You have to either export the image without an alpha channel or create a rectangle with the same dimensions of the stage and put it below the rectangles.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That a problem for me. I'll have to find another way to export the graphics then

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines