• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 4k .mov export for istock website

Contributor ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to export a 4k .mov that works on istocks website for uploads, I am getting invalid file that is not supported, even though it is a .mov.

I did try and change the frame rate but getting the same result. Does anyone upload to them and which method do you use? I emailed their support as well but figured someone here would know as well

Thanks,

Jay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

(something to look into if interested in uploading there and using a PC with Premiere CC) Forwarding below

Hello Jay,

Here are some other methods you can consider to export your files:

Since Adobe has ended support for legacy 32-bit QuickTime via Premiere Pro CC 2018, exporting to PhotoJpeg in Windows via Premiere Pro no longer works. With this new change, unfortunately there isn't a great solution currently for Windows based Adobe Premiere CC. This issue is being discussed but here are some optio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine for me:

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for fast reply, That has what I have been exporting with, I wonder what the issue is. I have render at maximum quality and set the video level to 5. But also tried without selecting those settings and getting the same result. I guess I will wait to see what their support says, and will reply with the answer here as well. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you used the same preset? GoPro CineForm ?

Did you try without Maximum Quality?

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have tried to do it with only the preset for the Gopro CineForm and also tried to render with level set to "5" and set to maximum render quality. Naturally this sets the preset to custom but I do not know why that would effect anything. renderout.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would they accept 4K .mp4?

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no only .mov...they are very strict about only .mov which I find interesting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

....one year later 🙂

Does this still work for you?  I've tried practically every possible variation of using Quicktime  GoPro Cineform YUV....and nothing seems to work. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(something to look into if interested in uploading there and using a PC with Premiere CC) Forwarding below

Hello Jay,

Here are some other methods you can consider to export your files:

Since Adobe has ended support for legacy 32-bit QuickTime via Premiere Pro CC 2018, exporting to PhotoJpeg in Windows via Premiere Pro no longer works. With this new change, unfortunately there isn't a great solution currently for Windows based Adobe Premiere CC. This issue is being discussed but here are some options to consider in the meantime:

A: Contributors have found success using DaVinci Resolve instead of Premiere CC. Resolve is free for 3840x2160 and below, and then USD $299 for 4096x2160 and above. DaVinci Resolve can export both Photo JPEG and h.264 in QuickTime .mov format, in any resolution we currently support.

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/ca/products/davinciresolve/

B: Export your completed files from Premiere CC in an intermediate codec of your choice, and then transcode them to Photo JPEG

Some contributors use MPEG Streamclip. This option is free but time consuming.

http://www.squared5.com/

C: You could export h.264 in a .mp4 format, and then use software (contributors recommend Kyno) to rewrap the clip to QuickTime .mov. The file will then be ready for upload to ESP.

https://lesspain.software/kyno/

For more details about exporting h.264, please see our Technical Requirements page.

https://contributors.gettyimages.com/article.aspx?article_id=5816

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jaydw​ Which method that you use for istock website. A, B or C?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines