• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ctrl+Enter: Free presentation

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, I have a strange phenomenon with my Lightroom Classic programm. I like it to have a slide show of my photos via Ctrl+Enter (Windows). When it works, it is great. But the problem is that it is not always working. Sometimes it does, but other times, say in 40% of the cases, it is not working. That is frustrating, especially while I don't understand what the reason is and it totally unpredictable is when it works or not. Do someone has the clue? Thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two initial troubleshooting steps:

1. Make sure you the keyboard focus is not in a text field, e.g. in the Caption field in the Metadata panel. One Windows, Ctrl + Enter will add a new line to the text field.

2. Reset LR's preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/ . This often fixes things when LR's user interface starts acting screwy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines