Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sliders Automatically Adjusting?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I've been having an issue this afternoon with my Lightroom Classic. I've been using it forever with no issues - however, just this afternoon, I've starting having a problem where, when I hover my mouse over any of the sliders, it automatically begins decreasing. I've done all the obvious troubleshoots - restarting Lightroom, restarting my computer, checking my mouse, and checking my keyboard, and nothing appears to help (and my computer doesn't register any technical issues with my mouse or keyboard). I found one forum about this that was posted a while ago, but it didn't appear to have been resolved. Has anyone found a cause for this and/or a way to fix it?

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new or modified plug-in perhaps? what software or hardware got a recent upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And please share with us your system information, up to and including plug-ins

In LR click on Help, Click on System Information, click on copy, paste that into a reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines