Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lot of problem with the new version of Lightroom Classic CC

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After the last update of Lightroom Classic CC, lot of function are not available. For example, in the development module, the function Black and White colorization seems broken. If I click on the "Black and White" bouton, the picture on the screen stay in colours. Another function, who is didn’t work, is the synchronisation parameters function.

If someone have an idea about this problem,

Sorry if my English is very bad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twn,

We're sorry for a bad experience with Lightroom, could you please let us know which exact version of Lightroom you're working on and which operating system are you using?

Could you please try resetting the preferences of PRODUCT and let us know if it helps with the issue?

Reset Preferences Lightroom Article - https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reset preferences of Lightroom and nothing change.

I use Lightroom 7.5, with Camera Raw 10.5 and Windows 10 Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twn,

Thanks for the update. Could you please update Lightroom Classic CC to 8.0 version and check if that helps to fix this issue.

What's new in Lightroom Classic CC: New features summary for the October 2018 release of Lightroom Classic CC

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please accomplish the following:

In LR click on Help, click on System Information, click on copy

Paste that info in a reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines