• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio File Issues?

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will attach two screen shots. First is screen shot of my audio files I have purchased from Audiojungle.com. The second is the pop-up when trying to import into Premiere. I have never had an issues in the past, but you can see in first picture that my external drive has the files I purchased at the bottom, but in second when I go to import, and try to pull them out of my E drive, they don't show up. Any idea whats going on? Should I delete and re download them?

Audio File Issues.PNG

Audio File Issue 2.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try un-zipping the folders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought about that but when I right clicked on the file it does not give me that option, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unzip the files in Explorer and look for the Extract All when right clicking the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines