• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Squarespace Plug-in for LR Classic

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me if there is a Squarespace plug-in for LightRoom Classic?  I have searched both Squarespace forums and Lightroom and I can’t find a definitive answer.  If there is not a plug-in, what is the best way to export from LR to Squarespace? Anyone using Adobe Portfolio?  What do you think?  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portfolio is very promising. You can use your own domain if you have one, and password protect certain collections. While you don't get as much control as with other solutions, you may not want that, and the integration with synced LR collections is very handy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One important point to note about Portfolio, is that its usage of a cloud synced LR Collection is not AFAICT self-updating.

I found that ongoing change in this synced Collection will only get reflected into the Portfolio gallery if/when you go in and actively instruct it to refresh and rebuild. This cannot be invoked from the LR end.

Not necessarily a problem, just an expectation to be aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's correct, and this can be both good and bad. A lot of people will see it as keeping control over adding new photos or changes, while many want things to happen automatically. The synced LR collection is updated automatically, of course, and it's just one or two clicks to refresh the integration in Portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines