• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Synced Catalogs

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two separate creative cloud accounts, one for work, one for personal use.  I am on the computer that is usually signed into my work account.  I logged out of that creative cloud account and logged into my personal account.  I opened LR to edit a personal file that I have on an external drive.  Now how do I get it to sync to my personal LR Sync?  It just keeps trying to sync with the work sync, even though LR and Creative Cloud show that  I am logged in under the personal account.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work if using separate Adobe IDs. What is the sync status for each account (e.g paused or active) under the identity plate (top-left) in the LR Library. Hover with the mouse until you see the small clickable triangle icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dfarro  wrote

I have two separate creative cloud accounts, one for work, one for personal use.  I am on the computer that is usually signed into my work account.  I logged out of that creative cloud account and logged into my personal account.  I opened LR to edit a personal file that I have on an external drive.  Now how do I get it to sync to my personal LR Sync?  It just keeps trying to sync with the work sync, even though LR and Creative Cloud show that  I am logged in under the personal account.

Thanks!

I think this will only work if you use two different Lightroom catalogs as well. The catalog is synced to a certain account.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 2 different catalogs.  However, when I turn on sync, it begins to sync my personal catalog to my work catalog on Adobe.lightroom.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dfarro  wrote

I am using 2 different catalogs.  However, when I turn on sync, it begins to sync my personal catalog to my work catalog on Adobe.lightroom.com.

In Lightroom Preferences - Lightroom Sync check that you are logged into the correct account there too.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I don’t have an explanation. I don’t see how Lightroom could be logged into one account and sync to another.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me neither!     I've given up. It would have been helpful to use my work machine, but it doesn't seem possible.

Thank you for trying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines