• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to recover accidentally deleted project from Adobe Draw?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Android app it says we can retrieve it from CC, and I can go view the photos of said deleted project, but is there anyway I can retrieve it back to the Draw app to edit some more?

Please help.

TOPICS
File or project recovery

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Hi Leeni.

If, when you sign in with your Adobe ID, you see your work at Adobe Creative Cloud, all you have to do click on Restore, then leave your device/app open over a good wifi connection and the drawing will sync back down and you can continue working on it.

Let me know if I"ve misunderstood.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leeni.

If, when you sign in with your Adobe ID, you see your work at Adobe Creative Cloud, all you have to do click on Restore, then leave your device/app open over a good wifi connection and the drawing will sync back down and you can continue working on it.

Let me know if I"ve misunderstood.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really love this app. please help here, all of my projects got deleted as well. I have checked the creative cloud but was able to found only 2. That too as images and not the project!.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dividjf.

Please tell me a little more about what happened, or what you were doing when you noticed your work had disappeared.

Also, am I understanding correctly... You have signed in to https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations and https://assets.adobe.com/deleted and some of your work was there?

Please give me a bit more information about what happened so I can try to help.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try that ASAP

Golden

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sue,

My brother accidentaly deleted my app and after reinstalling i seem to have lost all the work. Is there any chance that i can retrieve it back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had the same problem; I deleted by accident. And I followed your advice, and I couldn't find restore page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Dominique.

There is in Draw an archive for accidentally deleted projects. Individual drawings are only archived if they are the sole drawing in the project.

From the direct message you sent me, it sounds like you've checked http://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=archive; did you not find your drawing there?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sue.

Every one of my drawings got deleted (at least 20) without my knowledge.

I’ve tried everything from the Creative Cloud, to my Drive and none of them are there.

I’m pretty upset and don’t know how to get my drawings back.

Help?

-Gray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Gray.

I'm sorry. I know it's upsetting to not see your work.

* What version of Draw, what device, and what version of your mobile operating system are you using?

* You wouldn't be able to see your work in Drive, but am I understanding correctly, you've signed in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw and you don't see your work there or here: https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=archive?

*Also please give me as much information as possible about what happened prior to you noticed it gone?

Let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I tried those links already, and only my current drawings are in there.

I‘m currently borrowing a IPad from my school and I’m using Version 4.5.

I synced the app as well, and it hasn’t worked.

At the time I had just finished a drawing, closed The app to reply to an email, and I opened the app again to see all of my work (including the drawing I was working on before) completely gone.

I proceeded to see if there was a recovery on the app, but there wasn’t. I tried to use the Help guide on Creative Cloud, Adobe Draw and the Adobe Draw site as well, but it didn’t work.

Thank you.

-Gray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gray.

Something is just not sounding right... Did you sign out of the app at any point?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I am positive that I was signed in the entire time.

I‘m wondering if it didn’t sync all the way and I accidentally pressed the wrong button?

I don’t know what happened. If it was on my part, then that’s my fault. I just don’t know how all of my work was saved to my Creative Cloud when I thought I had saved them previously.

-Gray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gray.

Here's why this all sounds so odd: 

* You can see all of your NEW work on assets.adobe.com but none of the OLD work. That's pretty much the exact opposite of what I would expect.

* And, if you had somehow inadvertently tapped Delete your work should show up in that Archive folder.

And, this is why I asked you if you'd signed out:

* The version of Draw you're using had a bug whereby if you signed out of the app, and signed back in with a different Adobe ID, any work that hadn't synced would be immediately deleted. BUT that would only happen with the one drawing you were working on; not all of your old ones.

* The fact that you can only see your new work on the website (and in the app) leads me to believe that you may have created all of your old work under another Adobe ID. Have you ever used another email address for Draw? Or any other Adobe app? Or have you ever used social sign on (G+ or Facebook)? Also, do you always use a borrowed iPad? Is there ANY chance you could have been signed in to someone else's account when you created your old work (I know it sounds crazy but it happens)?

Let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I have a project on Draw that has been deleted.

I cannot find it as deleted project on my Creative Cloud app on my ipad. However I could find it on assets.adobe.com

My project is on deleted files.

How do I restore it from here. It doesn’give me any option.

Thanks for your help

Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elizabeth.

I just responded to your in app feedback but in case you look here first...

Hover over the project with your cursor it should show a box just to the left of the project. Then when you click on that, a Restore button should be on the upper right of the browser window.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue, thanks for your answer.

I am nor on desktop , I am on ipad pro.

I can see my project but there is no option or box for me to restore it.

Please see picture

Please let me know how to recover it

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elizabeth.

If you're on an iPad Pro, the very easiest thing to do is install the Creative Cloud Mobile App. You'll be able to access everything that's on assets.adobe.com so much easier from the app.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue, I have the app installed but it doesnt show my project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elizabeth.

I'm noticing the same thing in my CC Mobile App. Not sure what's going on there. I also checked assets.adobe.com on a mobile browser and, you're right, for some strange reason there is no Restore process on mobile.

Can you find a desktop machine to perform this on?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I'm working on an Acer chromebook. I made a drawing on a blank project, but then I made another drawing within that project that I wanted to delete. I accidentally deleted the entire project. I looked on assets.adobe.com and the CC desktop app, but the project didn't show up on either of them. I didn't save the project to the cloud, but it said the project saved automatically. Is it even possible to restore my project at this point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rebecca.

If you'd worked over wifi at some point, at least some of the project should have synced. Unfortunately, if no part of the project synced, then it won't be recoverable.

But... You mentioned that you signed in to https://assets.adobe.com, was it the Deleted folder (https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations) that you checked?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sue, I have followed all of the steps but my project is still not in my folder. I clicked restore and it was no longer In my deleted but it’s not in my original folders either, any idea why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giannac.

Sorry for being so slow to respond. Sometimes it takes a browser refresh for a Restored project to move from the Deleted folder back to the Mobile Creations folder.

I'm hoping that's what happened. Please let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pl.do it sir.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines