Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video visual static/glitches/disturbance/interference on playback

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a short 2 minute video, which I edited in Premiere Pro 13.0 and is fine within the programme, but once exported (see settings below) it has a couple of areas at the start of the video where it has visual disturbance/interference/static. I'm a relative newby, so go easy on me

I can't capture the glitch on a screen grab - but here is the link to the video https://youtu.be/NUYY9h_H-JI

It's 2-3 times within the first 20-25 secs

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

One thought is to try "Match Source ... Adaptive High Bitrate" as that has worked better for a couple other users.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thought is to try "Match Source ... Adaptive High Bitrate" as that has worked better for a couple other users.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much that worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is your sequence such a low resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure! where can you see that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your screen grab - Source: Sequence 640x360. Your sequence should generally match your camera resolution and frame rate ie 1920x1080 25fps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh OK, should I change that when exporting? apologies as I am a relative newby to PP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, You will have to change your sequence settings back in Premiere. Once you have done this you might have to resize your footage and graphics on the timeline.

Worth it as your end quality on YouTube will be miles better.

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines