• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Send & Track for Microsoft Outlook – Acrobat and .oft Outlook Templates

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently purchased DC Adobe and with that came the 'Adobe Send & Track for Microsoft Outlook – Acrobat' plug-in for my Outlook 2016.

Realised today, this plug-in was causing issues with not opening .oft email templates with MS Word field controls in them i.e. .ofts with text fields, dropdowns and date picklists would not open at all.  The .oft files without the MS Word field controls opened.

As soon as I unchecked this add-in, everything opened as normal.  Our company is doing an upgrade to DC Adobe and as the template setup is company wide as well,  they want an overall solution to disabling the plug-in at install.

What is this plug-in used for and why would it stop the opening of .oft files with MS Word field controls in them?

If not crucial, is there a solution not to have this activated at install?

Thank you

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Hi kerryd,

Sorry for the delay in response.     

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to disable Adobe Send & Track add in outlook, is that correct?

Currently, there is no way to customize the installer to remove Send and Track Outlook plug-in. However, you can disable the plug-in via bAdobeSendPluginToggle feature lockdown key:

Services integration

Let us know if you have a further query.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kerryd,

Sorry for the delay in response.     

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to disable Adobe Send & Track add in outlook, is that correct?

Currently, there is no way to customize the installer to remove Send and Track Outlook plug-in. However, you can disable the plug-in via bAdobeSendPluginToggle feature lockdown key:

Services integration

Let us know if you have a further query.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines