Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF trouble

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

ive got the Adobe app on my iPad & have a few bank statemets that are in PDF file that I need to export to an excel spreadsheet...

well, my problem is when I’ve tried to do this today I’m told I need to subscribe but, I already have!

but, I clicked on the ‘subscribe now’ icon to be told I’ve subscribed already but, it won’t let me export the file...

im confused & getting frustrated... can anyone help Please?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick reply...

but, none of that seems to relate to the APP on my iPad, I’m probably dumb but, I’ve subscibed & never had an issue.

ibe done everything I could on the links you’ve sent me (thanks again) but, I’m not really computer savvy, I just turn on & expect it to work every time (as it has done before).

the frustration is building as I’ve set aside a few hours to sort out my business bank statements & that time is running out & I hate wasting time... I’m sorry needed to vent there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines