• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC Square Book module will not remember changes to images

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have almost finished a small square book in LR Classic CC.  I am still doing edits, including image enhancements and photo or page text  changes of wording.  Without a lot of warning, I am unable to make the changes I make "stick".  I make the change, it looks fine, move to the next change.  GO back to the first image page and it is returned to the old text or image changes.  My book is about 50 pages long,  The txt on the page is a few short words.  Image changes include expanding to fit the image into the space or otherwise.

This has been going on for a fe days, and it does not seem to be related to shutting down the program or computer and rebooting,  I have all the third party enhancement programs turned off.

V8  Release 1193777

Any ideas?  This used to work perfectly.....??????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add..... Windows 10 Home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just got finished with Adobe Support.

Apparently, there is some preferences file that is corrupt, at least on my machine.  Not the one from the Edit panel.  Something else.

The fix, in MY case:
I downgraded to V7.5.

Upgraded to V8.  The act of installing apparently re-writes the specific preferences file that was corrupt.

Everything works fine now.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines