• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export single file

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing a file in classic CC I want to export to a folder on an external hard drive but it keeps wanting to export all the files in my collection not just the one I have edited please assist

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You only have that one image highlighted/selected, right? I know, an obvious question, but I had to ask. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I only had one item highlighted but now all seems to be working fine so

whether I was doing something wrong or not I am not sure but main thing is

all OK thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You had All the images in that collection selected. It sometimes is hard to notice that more than one image is selected. There is a Primary selection and then secondary selections. The primary is a brighter shade of gray and secondary selected is a darker shade of gray.

If all are selected the Primary stands out as the one selected and all the others look the same because they all have that darker shade of gray and could be mistaken as Not Selected.

Grey Levels.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines