• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just upgraded to LR 8.0 and I can no longer find 13 x 19" paper in the page set up

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the list of papers that I now see in "Page Setup", but note that the 13x19 that appears on the bottom does not give me 13x19". Whatever it is its microscopic. I used to find 13x19" in the list and it opened to a choice of borderless retain size... etc

What changed and how can I find my paper size??

Robin

Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 4.53.18 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is that 13 x 19 that shows up near the bottom of the list? Is that one that you created?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim

No I did not create that, it was there. I’ve now discovered that the 13 x 19 is in fact 17.4 x 600 inches.

Robin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clicking on Manage Custom Sizes and see what the units might be for 13x19.  It may be that it is deemed 'mm' by Lightroom or the printer and is therefore 'microscopic'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This list generally comes from the printer itself, not from Lightroom.  What printer do you have selected that shows this list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Epson P800 and they sell 13x19” paper. I am playing around with the custom sizes but I just wish things didn’t suddenly change!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the A3+ and see what size that is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A3 is different, its 11.7 x 16.5. Putting in 13 x 19 in the custom sizes worked, so thank you but I guess I’ve got it working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know A3 is different, it is a metric size.  Your list also shows A3+.  That should be 13x19.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ooo, its really close, 13.34 x 19.41.

Custom set to 13x19 is working.

Thanks for your ideas

Robin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

640FFDA7-F94A-41A0-BE1D-FCA3721057A3.jpeg

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

its really close, 13.34 x 19.41

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines