• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading to Blurb never completes

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most times in the past week when I try to upload a book to Blurb it never completes; it completes uploading both the cover and the pages but stops at the "Waiting for Blurb Server Processing" and never completes (I have left it for 8 hours on several occasions). This happens most times I try to upload from LR v7.5 or v8.0, only occasionally does it complete.  This wasn't a problem until recently; I have used the book module very extensively every since it was introduced and I have never had this problem until the past week.

After discussion with Blurb support I generated a pdf and uploaded that to Blurb directly and bypassed LR. This uploads at twice the speed of LR (probably because it uses a local Blurb server whereas LR uses a US server) and completes immediately so there is no problem with my internet connection or my Blurb account; the problem is in the LR/Blurb communication.

Yet another LR Book module problem to add to the very long list that need workarounds; the Book module would be fantastic if only it was reliable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?