• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Leica D luxe typ109 profile for Lightroom required for shots taken on Nikon D850.

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where I may find one or a company or individual willing to create such a profile for importing into Lightroom?  Thanks in advance....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, johna72284050! Are you sure your LR Classic is up to date? It should handle images taken with the D850.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it and it does but I am after importing a specific profile...see below. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact message you are getting that indicates that you need such a profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for responding....see below for the actual issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking for the profile because you want the D850 images to have the look of the Leica when you import them into Lightroom?

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly I shoot on a D850 with nikon glass and want profile for lightroom that is as close as feasible to give the images the look as though shot on a Leica D-lux type 109, Sorry if it was not clear...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thans elie_di  I have used them and the only one they appear to have is for the Leica M8 which is not close enough to the D-Lux.

I have bought and converted some old leica lenses but this loses the auto-focus on the Nikon and I am really keen to use nikon glass and body hence the need for the right Leica profile.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines